Monday, November 12, 2012

LORD Prepare Me

You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, 2 and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men1 awho will be able to teach others also. 3 Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 4 No soldier gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him. 5 An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. 6 It is gthe hard-working farmer who ought to have the first share of the crops. 7 Think over what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.


LORD how can i be so weary so far from the front line? I have become such easy prey for the enemy. My calluses have fallen from my hands from lack of battle.Please LORD hold my hand back to the strength to hold the sword of truth, that the enemy will fall away in fear of your light in my eyes.

I praise you for your grace in discipline that leads to discipleship. Thank you for providing the words of Paul that I might learn today what Timothy learned yesterday.

Create me to be a trustworthy servant of your everlasting word. I say "I love you", I say "I respect you". Remind me that these are mere words that mean nothing without grace in genuine love of persevering action.

LORD I do love you.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment