Sunday, July 7, 2013

There was once a young boy that desired attention. He tried crying first but quickly discovered this brought the wrong kind of attention. 

Not that he didn't like being held, but the holding was only long enough for the current pain he felt to leave for a short while. 

This boy discovered that pain was going to be a constant in various areas of his life with various degrees of intensity. Some physical, some emotional. 

He also realized his physical pain caused emotional pain responses and attention was only a temporary fix. 

How could this boy discover attention from an eternal giver? It begins on his knees. 

The emotional affect of physically bowing to the giver of life.

This boy's whimpers and tears fell as the LORD lifted the boy into His eternal sanctuary. 

No pain will reach and no lack of being held. His tears of pain becoming tears of joy- safe.

LORD,

You a my safety. My constant ear and guide. You speak-I listen, you whisper and I strain to hear.

Continue to mold me LORD. Continue to provide. Patiently I wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment