Monday, February 20, 2012

In all sincerity as I have been growing in the LORD and becoming a man the harder I find it to be kind to my fellow Christians. Why is it easier for me to shed grace left and right to non-Christians but when it comes to fellow believers my anger is kindled so quickly?

This verse came to mind.


Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
(Ephesians 4:31-32 ESV)

I listened to a sermon in the middle of the night last night. The speaker reminded me to to fight for peace with those I find hard to get along with. No matter who they are.

LORD I cannot do this on my own. Send me the grace I need to share love with those you love and have forgiven. Am I not as bad or worse as these I have grown to dislike?

I cling to the Cross to the point of splinters and to my dear friends to the point of blood.

Keep us strong my LORD.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment