Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tonight I had a meeting with a man from Church.

Meeting with trustworthy elders is vital to advancing your own personal Christian growth. He advised me with these verses.


"do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
(Philippians 4:6-7 ESV)

We both enjoyed talking. I trust as God continues to build me into a man the Holy Spirit will continue to give me courage to take action towards seeking counsel. Not necessarily from the obvious people around me but the ones least suspected for wisdom.


Guard my heart from its own deceit LORD.

I pray this.
I mean this.
I need this.

Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment