Monday, April 2, 2012

I thought about planting a flower today. I don't have the patience to water and take proper care for a flower. So I opted out and instead downloaded a picture of a flower so I can pretend that I planted it.

I read a comic that my sister wrote and I think I am just now understanding the punch line. "I don't like popcorn" I get it now, the little guy ate to much.


A Psalm of David I read this morning.

O God, save me by your name,
  and vindicate me by your might.
 O God, hear my prayer;
  give ear to the words of my mouth.
  For strangers have risen against me;
  ruthless men seek my life;
  they do not set God before themselves. Selah
  Behold, God is my helper;
  the Lord is the upholder of my life.
 He will return the evil to my enemies;
  in your faithfulness put an end to them.
  With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to you;
  I will give thanks to your name, O LORD, for it is good.
 For he has delivered me from every trouble,
  and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies.
(Psalm 54 ESV)

LORD I choose to sacrifice to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment