Saturday, December 22, 2012

A year ago today I was sitting in Tennessee reading Psalm 27 by the fire.

Today I am readying Psalm 26 in Florida by the fire of the sun.


8 O LORD, I love the habitation of your house and the place where your glory dwells.
9 Do not sweep my soul away with sinners, nor my life with bloodthirsty men,
10 in whose hands are evil devices, and whose right hands are full of bribes.
11 But as for me, I shall walk in my integrity; redeem me, and be gracious to me.
12 My foot stands on level ground; in the great assembly I will bless the LORD.


Blessed be my rock,

My mind the enemy of uncontrollable conspiracy

Without You continually showing words of stability

Restored to speak a fragrance of love

At peace I'll fall asleep.


Lord without keeping your word in my mind I find that I am above all the most horrible person. Thank you for bringing me to clarity.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment