Sunday, November 27, 2011

God of My Salvation.

Hear, O LORD, when I cry aloud;
be gracious to me and answer me!
You have said, “Seek my face.”
My heart says to you,
“Your face, LORD, do I seek.”
Hide not your face from me.
Turn not your servant away in anger,
O you who have been my help.
Cast me not off; forsake me not,
O God of my salvation!
For my father and my mother have forsaken me,
but the LORD will take me in.
(Psalm 27:7-10 ESV)

Do I not forget to quickly the quest of my heart?

Seek your face O LORD? Why do I forget.

Heart. LOOK. Strain to see the face of God. He has been your help, the LORD will take you in when even the most intimate of your life forget you.

Heart, you will be forgotten by the flesh. The LORD will never forget.

Heart, depend on the LORD. Learn to pray and cry out to God through the Psalms! Learn to worship correctly.

He says seek His face. I will seek your face O LORD. My eyes weep and my heart in anguish but your face is my shelter. Restore me LORD.

Teach me to share your grace with others. Tell my heart how he needs to be less and you are to be more!

Teach me to cherish my brothers, and sisters in the faith. To be genuine with them. Humble me. Shelter me. Be my shield.


I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living!
Wait for the LORD;
be strong, and let your heart take courage;
wait for the LORD!
(Psalm 27:13-14 ESV)

-Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment