Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Living

In a time of prayer last night I called out desperately to Christ asking what vision it was He has for my life. The Holy Spirit sent this scripture to my heart.


Galatians 5:22-26

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.


Through Christ I am loving, joyful, patient, kind, good, faithful,gentle and have self control.

The LORD's plan for my life is not different than to have this fruit.

I pray despite how I feel today tomorrow and all days following I am an example of these fruit. I trust that with Christ's help all things are possible and I know that He desires good for my life, and for your life despite what your current circumstances are.

Lord be with me today another new day to present myself as a living sacrifice for your glory. Thank you for guarding my heart and protecting me from my enemies. Lord you say "seek my face" and I seek so desperately for you. Lift me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment