Monday, January 9, 2012

Character

I cannot express the joy that I get from being alone with God.

I love to be by myself reading God's word and speaking my heart to Him.

There seriously is no time I enjoy more in the day then this time.

Apart of my time with God I have been using the book "Experiencing God" by Henry & Richard Blackaby. This quote from the study stuck out to me today.

"If God has a great task for you, He will expand your character to match that assignment"

 Christ says this in the Gospel of Matthew;


"His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’"
(Matthew 25:21)

I pray that as Christ builds character in me, I show myself faithful in the little things.

From brushing my teeth, filling the wood box, wearing my mouth guard or whatever it is that He convicts me of.

LORD use me in these small matters so that Your character will be instilled in me.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment