Thursday, January 19, 2012

The LORD my provider.

Today God has provided work for my hands. It is not easy and a bit stressful. All the more reason to lean fully on Him who holds me up.


This position is temporary but that will not hold me back from working with all my strength to be productive for the work God has given me.

I pray that my employers recognize that I am not working for them but my provider in heaven. And when they ask I will smile and let them know that God is the one that gave me work- not them.

The toil is great for the descendants of Adam
Thank you Adam,

But there came our perfect Adam
And He saved our toil by death,

Eternally I rest because
He conquered death for us all

Toil had no sweat to give
He arose from death so we may live.

Where does my strength come from?
The Messiah- The perfect Adam- My LORD.

Stress toil and death have no sting on me.
I am redeemed.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment