Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When i was younger I would use my Bicycle to get to work. Work was over five miles away and it was going to be five miles back.

When I made it to work it wasn't an air conditioned place and I would have to clean after animals.

I used all of my money i earned for gas money.

Some times when I look back on what experiences I have had I wonder what God was training me for. I don't see it now, but I trust that it will become apparent in my future.

I know that working with my whole being is something that God has desired and wanted. I pray I show this today as much as I did in my youth.

Lord my life is yours. take and seal it .

I am prone to wonder, prone to leave the one I love. Don't allow me to!

Take and seal me into your courts above!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment