Thursday, January 5, 2012

Doing Good

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
(Galatians 6:9-10 ESV)

LORD this is my only prayer tonight. Let me be consistent in doing good to others, and showing your fruit!

God closed the door on a job I thought would be perfect and everything seemed to be lining up. I just need more patience and know He is in control.

I am just excited to be able and look for a job, to be able and work. I pray that as I continue to see new people I will show God's goodness.

I am pretending all my job searching and meeting new people is an opportunity to show the goodness of God with all I meet.

Thank you for this chance to spread your grace LORD.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment