Friday, January 6, 2012

Strange day.

I had a job interview today, it took a whole two hours before they were done with me! 

I accidentally called my home right before I walked into the Q and A portion of my interview and my family listened to the whole conversation. 

When I walked out to the car in order to head back to the grandparents I thought I heard a noise coming our of some place. It was my family trying to grab my attention to let me know they heard the whole thing. 

I talked with them about the whole ordeal and it sounded pretty good to the family and they were sure I got the job. 

I was heading home and saw a man on the side of the street walking with a gas tank. 

He was a good ol' boy from East Tennessee. 

I told Him that I just moved to this area and he instantly knew that I must be looking for work. 

"You must be looking for work, I know of this great place that is hiring." He said as we drove down the road towards the gas station. 

"Well, tell me about it."  I said. 

"It is right up the road and I think you would be perfect for it. Off of North Broadway." He went on to describe the job and was very excited about it.

It was then that I realized he was telling me about the VERY job I just came from interviewing for! 

He was very excited for me and assured me that I got the position. 

I invited him to church, and he said he might come- but he assured me he was a believer. 

God is a very mysterious savior, and provider- I pray he blesses that man. 


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment