Sunday, January 1, 2012

History

Tonight the first night of the new year all of us cousins sat around the dining room table and played the game Chronology.

The goal of this game is to set cards from four categories into order of what year you think the event happened in history.

We all took some time to realize how poor we are at world history and the actual times the events took place.

I can't help but think about the Israelites putting the books of history together and reading through them at the synagogue. The works of the LORD were not foreign to the people.

As a Christian and follower of Christ I love to see what work he has accomplished through history. The inventions that have been made by people, and events that have happened.

The LORD is not finished working yet, and until He is I am going to study what He has done and work according to His will.

We did not do that well in the Chronology game, but each of us learned allot.

I pray that God will continue to teach me history, and that I will be looking around here and now as to where and what He is doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment