Saturday, December 31, 2011

For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.
(Galatians 5:1 ESV)

I have never made a New Years resolution.

This year i think that memorizing and living this verse is going to be what my goal will be.

Even after I accepted the Spirit of Christ I continued to hold on to the yoke of slavery.

I am so dumb some times. The LORD has saved me and I no longer have to listen to the guilt trips that satan lays against my heart! I have the grace of Christ, by his blood I am found guiltless! I am set free from these bonds.

Why do i want to live by the law even after i have accepted grace? I should live free in grace and the love of Christ.

LORD teach me to be a man that lives free this new year!

Teach me to be a man that pursues grace!

LORD,
Slay my flesh and resurrect my heart,
It is to you alone I live
and to you alone I will do my part!
Let my face show Your grace.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment