Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reformation of my mind

I pray tonight that Christ will reform my mind to His grace. 

For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.” Now it is evident that no one is justified before God by the law, for “The righteous shall live by faith.”
(Galatians 3:10-11 ESV)

I am declared righteous by faith in Christ! 

LORD you have saved my from myself! 

The demands of the law are over powering to my heart!

I know I can't be perfect even to my own standards! 

I am justified by faith in Christ alone. 

LORD, if I rely on you wholly then you will do a mighty work for Your name in me!

I can do not one thing correctly in my own plans, God has shown me this multiple times in my own mistakes I have made. 

I have trusted God and He has provided all my needs,

It is difficult in my daily life. I have moved to a new city, and i honestly don't like it much. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt this is what God has for me right now though. This is what brings me joy, the knowledge that I can still learn from my redeemer no matter my physical placement! 

I know that many of my family and friends are some place else, but God has brought new healing and opportunity for this time I have here. 

Because I am not held by the law and by faith know I can trust the LORD then and only then is my heart at ease!

Certainly suffering brings me closer to Christ, and the closer I am to Him the more comfort I have with were He has me at this time. 

I don't think He will have me here for long,

Why He has me here I plan on serving faithfully in word and action despite my hearts ways.

I don't live under the judgement of the law but under the grace of Christ! This makes me happy and at ease! :)

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment