Friday, December 30, 2011

You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion is not from him who calls you. A little leaven leavens the whole lump. I have confidence in the Lord that you will take no other view, and the one who is troubling you will bear the penalty, whoever he is.
(Galatians 5:7-10 ESV)

Have you ever stumbled when running?

Have you ever been given wrong improper advice?

Have you ever taken your own advice?

I have.

LORD please give me wisdom! To get up from stumbling.

LORD I need to be restored by your grace.

Tomorrow I am going with my grandfather and cousin to middle Tennessee to solve some sort of dispute.

I pray that we are God's grace as we go. LORD don't let us distract from the truth as we go. I pray that your truth is the means of our trip.

The last day of the year is tomorrow.

Thank you for restoring me before the new year my LORD!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment