Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Friend and Dear Heart

I met with one of my dearest friends today. These verses came to mind.

I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers, because I hear of your love and of the faith that you have toward the Lord Jesus and all the saints, and I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ. For I have derived much JOY and COMFORT from your LOVE, my brother, because the hearts of the saints have been REFRESHED through you.
(ESV Philemon 1:4-7)

I pray that every believer will search out that brother or sister in Christ that speaks gospel truth. A person that replenishes the spirit and lifts the heart by the grace of Christ.

I thank the LORD for my many friends that will in my own life.

Heart, take time tonight and praise God for the blessings of sisters and brothers who genuinely love you!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment