Monday, December 12, 2011

Tonight is my last night in Florida for a while. I love this state. The weather and the people. My family and friends. 

I trust my God to supply all my needs as I walk in His guidance. 

Lord my God and my Savior, take my heart and lead me to a new land. Prosper the work of my hands for your names sake. 

Teach me to be a man. Teach me to solely rely on you for everything. 

John Denver sang, "I am leaving' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again."   That's the way I feel. 

Proverbs 12:14-15
From the fruit of his mouth a man is satisfied with good,
   and the work of a man's hand comes back to him.
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,
   but a wise man listens to advice.

LORD bless my work, allow me to work hard for you! Continue to send people my direction with wise advice. Let me be a blessing to those I work for. Be with me because I am scared.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment