Thursday, December 1, 2011

Make HASTE!!!!

For I am ready to fall,
and my pain is ever before me.
I confess my iniquity;
I am sorry for my sin.
But my foes are vigorous, they are mighty,
and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
Those who render me evil for good
accuse me because I follow after good.
Do not forsake me, O LORD!
O my God, be not far from me!
Make haste to help me,
O Lord, my salvation!
(Psalm 38:17-22 ESV)

Heart, I look at you and I see your pain, others look at you and see your pain. You cannot hide from anyone. Listen to the Psalm. Though their are times that the LORD rebukes us and His arrows are deep within us,

O LORD, rebuke me not in your anger,
nor discipline me in your wrath!
For your arrows have sunk into me,
and your hand has come down on me.
There is no soundness in my flesh
because of your indignation;
there is no health in my bones
because of my sin.
(Psalm 38:1-3 ESV)

Remember heart the LORD delights in us being truly repentant. And we are glad because of his salvation.

He rebukes us and leads us. It is by Him we know our wrongs and it is by Him we are returned to salvation!

Be at peace heart. Don't let sin hinder you from blessing others!

Do not let others accuse you for following after GOOD!! Being any type of good. Let the grace of God lead your lips by the fruit of the SPIRIT.

Thank you LORD for restoring and hastening to me for healing!

Praise the LORD for His salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment