Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is this I carry?! Why do I lug around this heavy unstable and dangerous object!? Certainly I know better than to allow my heart to carry on this way!

Heart, you are so stupid some times. 

I pound my chest in anger and weep in sadness! Why do I have so much unbelief in my heart?

Certainly we have a happy and loving LORD! He shares His everlasting inheritance! 

I praise God for wise counsel and for those who give it!

Psalm 30:11-12

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
   you have loosed my sackcloth
   and clothed me with gladness,
that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
   O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!

I had the pleasure of eating dinner with two of my elders this evening and their wise counsel has lifted my spirit by the grace of God! 

I am not built to go through life alone and i am not to go without brothers and sisters to walk with as the path of the LORD is established in my life. 

Thank you LORD for joy and genuine counselors.

Heal my heart and my land. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment