Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I am a Child

Tonight I went to Church. The service was filled with children singing and worshiping the birth of Christ. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

All of the kids were such characters! Some were visibly nervous, while others lived to be in the spot light.

I think that when I pray I express both of these qualities.

I know I become nervous because I am standing in front of the creator of the universe.

I also love being in His spotlight! I love for Him to look at me and hear my problems and praises!

Watching the children tonight really made me appreciate the characteristics that their faith portrays.

LORD much like the worship of these children tonight I pray as the Psalmist wrote,

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer." (Psalm 19:14)

I love you LORD, please continue to teach me to be a man, a servant of You.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment