Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tonight  at the dinner table the discussion ranged from God's abundant love to topics on TV.

I am staying with my Grandparents for a time and am enjoying learning from their wisdom.

Tonight my grandfather told a story of a poem my uncle wrote when he was in the first grade. The poem went like this.

I like to watch TV,
 It makes me go tee-hee
It makes me sad,
 it makes me glad
It makes me see things
 I wish I had

This was written over 50 years ago and things have not changed.

I am so happy that God has given me everything I need.

 Oh, how abundant is your goodness,
which you have stored up for those who fear you
and worked for those who take refuge in you,
in the sight of the children of mankind!
Psalm 31:19

LORD thank you for your goodness and teaching us at all ages from my age to my grandfathers age to the child's age of proper fear and safety in your love.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment