Monday, December 5, 2011

There is a voice of wisdom that I often have a hard time hearing! The wise man Solomon writes about wisdom in the book of Proverbs. He reminds the reader that wisdom is crying outbound in the street proclaiming truth!

"How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple?
How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing
And fools hate knowledge?
If you turn at my reproof, behold I will pour
Out my spirit to you; I will make my words known
To you."
Proverbs 1:22-23 ESV

How long Heart will you ignore the wisdom being proclaimed by God's word and by your wise friends and family?

Heart, wisdom leads away from folly and delivers you to peace!

Listen to this O Heart!

"For the simple are killed by their turning away,
And the complacency of fools destroys them;
But whoever listens to me will dwell secure and
will be at ease, without dread of disaster."
Proverbs 1:32-32

Heart, this is a warning!!!!

Complacency is a feeling of quiet pleasure or security, often while unaware of some potential danger, defect, or the like; self-satisfaction or smug satisfaction with an existing situation, condition, etc.

Heart, listen to wisdom! Listen and pray for it earnestly!

Do not be complacent and continue to move towards Christ and plead for guidance!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment